Recent content by JKeefe56

1. J

Where can I get a WASP Fusion?

They're out of stock right now, but the only place I know is badassconsoles.com
  2. J

Wii Briefcase

I like it a lot. I've got to say, dragging it around could be a pain especially if everything isn't secured really, really well. Some definite benefits over the normal laptops though. Bigger screen, less moding work. Looking forward to seeing it in action! Half-baked Idea: I saw someone...
  3. J

Fleshing out an idea (Car Cube)

Thanks. This would be a car-only thing. Trying to maximize my tailgating experience!
  4. J

Awesome, thanks for the help!
  5. J

So, I'm thinking about making a gamecube just for the car. I think it'd be a pretty straight forward mod, no batteries, using OEM controllers, etc. Something I can play when waiting around in my car. 1.) Would running a cube/screen off of my car's 12V cigarette lighter adapter be a good idea...
  6. J

Google Chrome on a GC?

Thanks for the help! I knew I'd seen (and your signature actually confirmed it) that there was a Linux version for the GC, too bad to see it won't support a browser...but it obviously makes sense. Anyway, thanks again.
  7. J

Google Chrome on a GC?

I know, no internet, and I'm good with that... I'm making a javascript game, and I'm just spitballing ideas at this point, but do you think it's be possible to get chrome running through gc linux, or any webkit based browser, and run the page locally? It's be pretty rad to know making a...
  8. J

lovablechevy's HandyPNP - the Plug & Play portable!

So very cool! Not only does it look amazing and seem really great but you got rid of a ton of cables in the process. Couple questions: 1.) How do you find the controls work for you? Whenever I've thought about a multi-system mod I can never decide on controls because I want each game to play...
  9. J

Can you power speakers by stealing voltage?

So, I've started working on an NES portable, nothing too fancy. I promise I've been reading up on how to do this like crazy, but there's something I still don't understand. Hypothetically, if I had speakers that required 5v to run....would I have to wire it up as part of the whole battery...
  10. J

Why so few Wii Portables?

I both agree, and disagree. While it would limit functionality, if you built in a wiimote, you could navigate the menus holding it sideways using the D pad and buttons. Of course, that would mean there'd be a LOT of wii games you couldn't play. I have some ideas, if anyone is interested I...
  11. J

Why so few Wii Portables?

Recycling the stupid question I asked with a different one I now have, on the same topic... Why so few Wii portables? And even when people make them, it seems like they want to make them boot right to GC mode. I love the gamecube, but I also think that the benefits you can include (internet...
Back