Recent content by ignika98

1. ignika98

ignika98's First Ps2 Portable!

I don't have many pictures at the moment as I haven't gotten very far yet. Parts: Ps2 slim SPCH79001 Lazer Doodle Official Ps2 controller/Gamestop Ps2 controller TI PTN78020H step down switching regulator 3 3.7v 4000Mah batteries from batterspace PSone Screen Battery protection circuit...
  2. ignika98

Ps2 Power

Awesome! Thanks so much!
  3. ignika98

Ps2 Power

Will these do?
  4. ignika98

Ps2 Power

Could anyone show me where I should solder my batteries on to the Ps2 motherboard? Thanks. EDIT: wording.
  5. ignika98

Ps2 Step Down Regulator

I'm trying to power my portable with an 11.1V battery, and I'm looking for a good step down switching regulator I can use for this. I've looked around, but there are so many different ones and I'm not sure what good and whats not.
  6. ignika98

PS1 Screen On PS2 Green Issue

So I've heard that if you hook up a ps1 screen to a ps2 using RGB the screen will have a green tint unless you apply some fix. However I've only seen this happen in cases where the ps1 screen is LED modded. Does this issue apply to non-LED modded ps1 screens, or is it universal?
  7. ignika98

Ps2 Disk Drive

How would I go about keeping the original disk drive on a Ps2 portable? I found one post that linked some parts to extend the drive but it seems those parts arent available anymore. Is there any other way? Or any other place I can get these parts? http://www.digikey.com.au/product-detai ...
  8. ignika98

Kasar's GCp guide!

Is it just me or are a lot of the images not working. All I get is a picture of a frog that says "click here to discover imageshack".
Back