Recent content by froggestspirit

1. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

I did breifly talk to cracker, they mentioned that for mario kart, they had to do some hunting for the right addresses. I do want to have this working on some of the Pokemon games as well. Does anyone know off the top of their head if any DS pokemon games require an M code for AR?
  2. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

If you create a save file (on a spare ds), that should solve the issue. IIRC, that screen only shows when there are no saves.
  3. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

Are you using the US or EUR version? Edit: I only had US versions, but I just updated with a EUR version for SM64 that *should* work (only tested on an emulator)
  4. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

When you open the spreadsheet, go to "File" and "Make a Copy" This should give you your own copy you can freely edit. Also, I have not tested this on actual hardware yet, only an emulator. I'll test it on an actual action replay soon Edit: I put the code on an AR, and found a small bug in my...
  5. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

the code is in the second tab of the spreadsheet. You will want to save a copy for yourself so you can edit. Basically just copy the 4 needed values from the desired game into the code portion on the second tab. The action replay code should update then. On another note, I'm really digging the...
  6. froggestspirit

DS Screen Swapping

I hope this is a good place for this, as I figured it will be a very nice treat for those with GameBoy Macros I made an AR code to swap screens by pressing Start and Select. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UzjWpiZVO2pRetsR83NGeoEnSecnmncIMErznfD8r0/edit#gid=0 I'm hoping this will gather...
Back