Recent content by ehabcharek

1. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

thanks for the help guys! I ended up painting 3 buttons to make the GBA resemble the gamecube controller. The green color for the A button is the closest I could find to the real thing, but it's not perfect. Though it looks like it's pretty much exactly the same color as the A button on 3rd...
  2. ehabcharek

AV Famicom AC adapter?

I found a couple of genesis 1 power adapters with the model number 1602, most of which have a -1, -2, and -3 next to that model number does it matter which one I get?
  3. ehabcharek

AV Famicom AC adapter?

the AV famicom requires DC power, while the NES power supply outputs AC power, so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be doing that
  4. ehabcharek

AV Famicom AC adapter?

I recently purchased an AV famicom from ebay, and I was wondering how I would power it up when it gets here. When I searched online, I read that the genesis 1 power adapter works fine. So I was wondering if the universal power adapter would work as well? also, would the toploader NES power...
  5. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

can I just use a regular brush to paint them on? looking it up on google shows that it's enamel paint, and the wikihow page shows them using a brush
  6. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

when I asked for testors, I was directed to the little bottles (like these ones) do those not work? O_o
  7. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

alright, so I finally found a place that sells paint here, and it's testors! I also got a thinner too. Don't know exactly what it does, but in case I need it, it's there Now, for the clear coat, does it have to be a specific kind? like the UV/resist that laingsoft mentioned, or any form of clear...
  8. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

I have never painted anything, so I don't know where to start. Does any kind of paint work (like spray paint, matte, glossy, ...etc)? or do I have to use the ones you mentioned, because I don't think they have them near me. do I have to do anything to the buttons before I apply the paint?
  9. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

by custom, I meant tailored to order, with the option to make every button a different color
  10. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

already tried that
  11. ehabcharek

Custom GBA buttons?

does anyone know where I can get custom colored buttons for the original GBA?
  12. ehabcharek

Original xbox dvd drive replacement - HELP!!!

ok, I finally managed to mod the thing! however, since I don't have a component cable, I installed the dual boot with the normal unleashx (virtual c eeprom without HD or RGB). I thought I could enable them afterwards when I need to, and that the setup will enable them by default. Now that I...
  13. ehabcharek

How do I load games from SD on gamecube?

bump I still need an answer, you guys! DX
  14. ehabcharek

I just tested a couple of games on the SD adapter, and only 2 seem to work so far. those 2 are mega man x collection and DBZ budokai 2. Both of these games have no info in the patch options in the swiss compatibility page, and swiss mentions that both games are in 4 fragments. How do I get other...
  15. ehabcharek

to be honest, I've never heard of this jtag before. And I don't think I can explore new things with school and all T^T So, because of that, I thought that the best thing to do was to get an SDgecko to play the ISOs from an SD card. I got the adapter in the mail yesterday (it says WiiSD on it)...
Back