Recent content by DefaultLik

1. DefaultLik

NGCP by Nikoil

This is amazing! Only problem I see is trying to fix something if it breaks, due to the glue... Edit I meant to say that if some Capacitors or the speakers broke, how easy would it be to repair?
  2. DefaultLik

My first (and bad) portable GameCube

my idea is to clone all the parts on the wasp, which might not be easy. I think it was possible to flash the WASP with binarys from a SD card if the firmware on the WASP is bad or if it wont boot or something. maybe we can use that to flash a new FPGA from the fabric
  3. DefaultLik

hahaha there are too many threads to remember every post. I changed my initial post. I will make a WiiP, but I want to use the GameCubes I have left to make a better and smaller GCp. Prog gave me the idea to maybe even make a DIY WASP Fusion, but I have a lack of time, ressoures and...
  4. DefaultLik

Ups. Haven't been here for a while. Like Fiskers1208 said, I will not sell it, because I will do another GCp and I'll need some old parts like the WASP and the adapter for the FFC cable. I don't need the 3D printed case, but I can't imagine that someone would want it. I haven't found a good...
  5. DefaultLik

NGCP by Nikoil

HOLY flax :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you have put so much work into it! I want to see the final product so bad!
  6. DefaultLik

Aurelio's portable Wii

This looks awesome :D how did you make the hinge mechanism? is it a 3D print?
  7. DefaultLik

Snes WiiMote

Thanks!:D Is there a WorkLog? Or some Pics on how you modded the case? Looks nice!
  8. DefaultLik

Abuse a portable Wii as portable Gamecube... sounds good but difficult. Thanks anyway :) The issue is not how it looks, its rather how it plays and how the external components function (Battery, Controller, SD Gecko): I forgot to design the proper structure to put my controlls in, so playing on...
  9. DefaultLik

Another RetroPie portable

I'm working on some portable raspberry pi too but i can't get the **** software to work :evil2: Working with a Pi Zero, and a Waveshare 3.5" TFT LCD (So i cant use all them GPIOs). But since I want to make my own controller, or rather I don't want to buy one just to kill it, I want to make a...
  10. DefaultLik

SNES Micro : A raspberry pi Zero in a small clay and plastic case (+WORKLOG)

What about a mini raspberry pi case xD
  11. DefaultLik

Snes WiiMote

Can we see the inside? :DD
  12. DefaultLik

Looking for a Wiikey/WASP(/WODE)

I need another modchip for my next Portable. I cant find them anymore :C
  13. DefaultLik

Where Can I Buy A WASP Fusion?

Off Topic... I mean On Topic? I am not sure tbh xD Does anybody know how to get a WASP or Wiikey Fusion? D: cant find them anymore. Eurasia and Badassconsoles and all other Websites I know of have sold out and I still need some :( Can somebody help me please?
  14. DefaultLik

**Edit** It's so bad, I want to make another one, but I don't have a second WiiKeys or WASPs laying around and a WODE is big and expensive D: Does anyone know where to find one? I want some redundancy incase i fry/kill my only WASP. I will at some point build a WiiPortable but i still have...
Back