Recent content by davenunez

1. davenunez

BMO!!! (Plug n Play NES Portable)

Great job - and the concept itself is just great. :D Hope you got addicted - watcha doing for the next one? :wink:
  2. davenunez

Model I1 - Configurable USB for home cockpits/arcades

Hello folks Very happy - completed my first paid commission! The customer wanted a way to connect switches, rotary encoders and all that good stuff to his PC for a home cockpit. I built him a TeensyUSB based device that is configurable via a file on SD card. Supports 42 inputs, 6 analogs, and a...
  3. davenunez

The Rabbit H1 - not a mouse, not a trackball

It works about as well as the nub on a laptop - for web browsing, navigating normal programs etc it is great, but I would not expect to win any Starcraft tournaments with it :wink:
  4. davenunez

The Rabbit H1 - not a mouse, not a trackball

Hi all Here is my latest build - the Rabbit H1. It's a USB cursor controller, like a mouse, but not a mouse. Uses a PSP joystick and is used like a HOTAS throttle. It's a mix of 3D printed plastic and plywood, running on a Teensy 2.0 dev board. Full details here...
  5. davenunez

The afternoon projects thread

Very nice! I love OpenScad - it takes a little while to learn, but once you understand the CSG principle, it is crazy powerful. Probably not the best thing to use if you want to make organic shapes, though. I would recommend you set up a toolchain that lets you make 2D shapes in Inkscape, and...
  6. davenunez

Who wants some limited edition Xbone? Details and downloads here: http://davenunez.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/mini-xbox-one-employee-edition/
  7. davenunez

Been a bit lazy, but back on the mini machines wagon. Atari 800XL with 1050 drive! http://davenunez.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/mini-atari-800xl-with-1050-disk-drive/
  8. davenunez

Multijoy_Retro - dust off your classic joysticks!

Thanks all! It's a nice project to do, but get ready to code. Kyosho - that is a CH Product Flightstick. It's the budget version of the better known Flightstick Pro (which has a swollen head with four buttons and a hat switch). It's a really good quality stick, and you can find the on ebay for...
  9. davenunez

Multijoy_Retro - dust off your classic joysticks!

I've been filling out my classic PC flight sim collection, and bemoaning how I can't use my Thrustmaster FCS and Flightstick Pro on my modern PC. Well, time to stop moaning and start building! This is the Multijoy_Retro - connect all your classic computer joysticks to your fancy new PC or Mac...
  10. davenunez

Seattle Retro Gaming Expo 2014

Hi all If you're in the Seattle area, this year's SRGE is June 28-29. Details and link to tickets ($25 for the weekend) here: http://seattleretro.org/.
  11. davenunez

NESPoise: A posable NES desktop arcade machine

Actually, inside there is a NES clone, so NES games only right now. But I have just started work on a Raspberry pi based model that will use emulation to do multi machines (snes, C64, speccy, you name it).
  12. davenunez

Nice, always good to do a project that adds a little karma.
  13. davenunez

If I want to mod my mod my netbook in this way, it essential to have a dog pee on it? Or could I use a cat? :wink: Nice mod.
  14. davenunez

Who wants to go up the Oregon Trail!
  15. davenunez

Working my way through a lot of leftover turkey, decided to make a couple mini machines to commemorate Alan Turing's pardon - British style! yes, the RAM pack on the Jupiter ACE is detachable :P Link to STL files in this post...
Back