Recent content by Bakuku

1. Bakuku

New breadbox cube

So what is it? Gamecube console crammed inside a custom casing with built in screen, controller, batteries, speakers and a modchip to play games of a SD card. -But wait, there's more! -There is? -Yes sir. Aside from being able to play on the go, you can play with your friends as well. Just...
  2. Bakuku

Wii U Cube

Hello everybody, New portable made. Finally finished this badboy. Customer picked it up and was very happy with the result. Pictures: Link Video: Features: - GameCube IPL 1.0 - Zenloc custom regulator (1.78v, 3.3v and 5v) - Wii U gamepad case shell - 6.2" LCD (same size as Wii U gamepad)...
  3. Bakuku

Wii U Cube commission

4. Bakuku

Full GC regulator set (1.7v, 1.5v, 3.3v)

Shipping to Belgium possible?
  5. Bakuku

Resistors for custom Regulator

I couldn't find the old table diagram wich was present in the Custom Regulator thread. After some digging I found them on an old cell phone I had laying around. I did not make these pictures and take no Credit for them. Just reposting them. greets
  6. Bakuku

Wii U Cube commission

Well it seemed the regulators weren't busted at all. The power drop and shutdown were a result of powering the screen with 5v. The increase in Amps was to much apparently. All is working good now yeah! And a small update
  7. Bakuku

BreadBox Cube V.2

Thanks man!
  8. Bakuku

Panasonic Q + Gameboy Player + Extra's

For Sale: Panasonic Q DVD / Game unit (BIOS menu is in English and not in Japanese) Complete in box: -All books -Leads -Plastic bags -Foam forms -Remote Control with English faceplate! -2x Genuine Panasonic Q Gamecube controllers Extras: -Gamecube Preview DVD -Very Rare Panasonic Q GameBoy...
  9. Bakuku

Internal Controller Buttons

Like he said. Never rush things. Also, Blargaman91 Where are the pictures you promised me? :D?
  10. Bakuku

BreadBox Cube V.2

Battery life was somewhere around 2 hours. Depending on what game a played this could swing between 1h30 to 2h
  11. Bakuku

Gamecube wiring and trimming commission

Where do you live in Europe?
  12. Bakuku

BreadBox Cube V.2

As in playing with it myself or battery life?
  13. Bakuku

BreadBox Cube V.2

Long overdue. Worklog This was sold almost immediately after completion so don't have much pictures to share. Sorry Specs: - GameCube IPL 1.0 - 5" LCD Innolux AT50TN22v1 - Original GameCube Component cable modded to ouput VGA - Original GameCube controller layout and buttons - Internal 2x...
  14. Bakuku

Wii U Cube commission

So yeah... got the Wasp working again. Regulators are busted!
Back