Recent content by arvin

1. A

ps1 cd player help

Hello I an making a portable ps1 fat. When making it, the ribbon cable of the cd player got torn and I ordered a new one. The new one didn't come with the wire and I had lost the first wire so I joined everything manually by soldering wires where they had to go. However in the process I...
  2. A

ps1 cd player help

Hello I an making a portable ps1 fat. When making it, the ribbon cable of the cd player got torn and I ordered a new one. The new one didn't come with the wire and I had lost the first wire so I joined everything manually by soldering wires where they had to go. However in the process I...
  3. A

Problems with playstation 1 cd reader

The last bit cut out for some reason I wanted to say with the laser on
  4. A

Hello Thanks for responding and here are the photos. I seriodoubt it'd be the soldering connection as the motors still turn on so that ans there must be a good connection otherwise no none of the motors would turn on. Going left to right on the cd reader port on the ps1 board, I have connected...
  5. A

how to : connect my monitor

show me a picture. First thing you need to do is connect the power source then connect video. I cant explain better without any pictures, sorry
  6. A

Hello, i am currently working on my first portable. I am portablising a playstation 1 fat, but I have hit a problem here. The original cd reader (ksm440aem) ribbon cable got torn, so I ordered another one (also ksm440aem). However, this one did not come with the wire thingy and I had lost the...
Back