Recent content by AnimeOtakuDrew

1. A

Famicom portable

The only reason I thought it might be possible is because people manage to make portables out of CD based systems. I figured, if a CD could be stabilized well enough to play on a handheld, a Famicom Disk should be able to be stabilized as well. Sorry for the mistake.
  2. A

Famicom portable

The trouble is lack of money. I can't afford to buy a system especially for the purpose of converting it to a portable. I have a very limited fixed income, which is why I don't have all of the consoles or even games that I want. (For example, I had to use money I'd been saving up for four months...
  3. A

Famicom portable

I live in the US as well, so I realize that the FDS and the Twin Famicom aren't exactly common, but my searches of Amazon and eBay showed that they are pretty much readily available to anyone wishing to obtain one. The biggest issue seems to be the pricing, which (in my searches) seems to...
  4. A

Famicom portable

Greetings, all! I am purchasing a Sharp Twin Famicom (Famicom and Famicom Disk in one) and would like to convert it to a portable system. Has anyone done this before? I have seen plenty about converting NES and regular Famicom, but nothing with the Famicom Disk System. I'm certain this will...
Back