Portable wii

Discussion in 'The Junkyard' started by Ezkid123, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezkid123

Ezkid123 Member

i am looking for a portable wii with the console able to play GameCube games I will pay a lot of money just please give me a range and we can make a deal

2. Ezkid123

Ezkid123 Member

Anyone

3. Ryan M.

Ryan M. Member

No ones going to make you one if you keep spamming the forums. Just make them for yourself they don't cost a lot of money if you know what you're doing...

4. Prog

Prog Not a Meme™ Staff Member

There's a reason people will bring their car to the dealer for something as elementary as an oil change or a broken headlight. The things that seem straightforward to DIYers actually involve quite a bit of knowledge and skills that we don't even realize we have. Think about when a techie tells someone to "just Google it." Now think about the last time you had a teacher Google "Youtube.com," click on the first link, and then search for the video they want just as badly?
    Wanting to own a custom-made portable console and wanting to build one are two very different beasts. Oftentimes they overlap, but sometimes they do not.
    Also, the first part of your reply comes dangerously close to backseat moderation, especially two weeks after the fact and given the fact that you are quite new to the board. Just a heads up.

Fiskers1208 likes this.
  5. Ryan M.

Ryan M. Member

I understand man, it just got annoying since he kept saying "can I buy it?"

6. Ezkid123

Ezkid123 Member

Bro I didn't ask u so back off

7. Ryan M.

Ryan M. Member

Stop spamming the forums just a friendly reminder, it will annoy the crap out of people and they won't want to build you one. :)

8. Fiskers1208

Fiskers1208 Member

Contact Gman. He will build you one. I would recommend to PM a user. Trust me, that's one of the reasons why I got banned, and not for spamming. DO NOT SPAM!!! Good luck:lol:

Edit: @ShockSlayer Remember Moocowgal?

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  9. Prog

If you do start PM'ing members, for the love of Ashen, do not spam them.

Spencer and Ryan M. like this.
  10. Shank

Shank Formerly Known As Dyxlesci

Gman is currently taking a break, and is not taking commissions right now

11. Ezkid123

Ezkid123 Member

Alright everyone stfu Idc about a friendly reminder and I already got a Gcp portable

12. Ryan M.

Ryan M. Member

Cool, hope you're having fun! You should have got a Wii though, its way better than a GameCube p. You're really rude though :p, show some respect, Jesus..

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  13. Prog

Enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.