Lightning's FINAL PlayStation 2 Portable design

That means that an input is registered as high if the voltage is OVER 2v hence the 3.3v power supply logic. An input is low if it is under .8v.
If that's the case i just have to choose from THIS logic circuit list the most appropriate one. If you could suggest one i'd be happy.
I'm insisting on the ADV7125 because it's cheaper and more versatile for me.

EDIT: I've made a DIY temporary oscilloscope with an Arduino Nano to test the output signal from the EE+GS chip and according to my calculations it measures about 1.85v HIGH and 0.4V LOW

Last edited:
ad47-02_fig_07.jpg

If that's the case i just have to choose from THIS logic circuit list the most appropriate one. If you could suggest one i'd be happy.
I'm insisting on the ADV7125 because it's cheaper and more versatile for me.

EDIT: I've made a DIY temporary oscilloscope with an Arduino Nano to test the output signal from the EE+GS chip and according to my calculations it measures about 1.85v HIGH and 0.4V LOW
I would not recommend using 24 logic level shifters, that is way overkill man just use a 1.8v video dac.

33 and 34 go to the HDMI plug, 35 and 36 are for programming the device, they hook up to a serial bridge
This serial bridge, can it be an Arduino with an lcd and a custom menu to program the IC on the go?

I would not recommend using 24 logic level shifters, that is way overkill man just use a 1.8v video dac.
I don't mind overkill as long as it works, and it's cheaper to make. And to to mention i already have a few logic level shifters.

Last edited:
I don't know what the arduino is capable of in terms of IC programming, truth be told I'm probably just gonna get a USB-Serial adapter and set all the internal regisers using my PC

Back